"Patricia's Veil"

"Patricia's Veil"
"Patricia's Veil"by :creative ,eclectic artist Sarah Dueth

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Patricia Hassey (allard) Presents: "Sarah's Christmas Story"(...a preview)

Patricia Hassey (allard) is very excited to preview a most beautiful collection of "boutique" Christmas Cards., by the most creative,edgy,eclectic wonderful NYC artist Sarah Dueth, from her original watercolors..."a sneak peek"..I am so excited about this group..i just had to preview this..!!Each time i see this one ..I must admit I do have a "smile" on my face..its such a stunning,happy,and beautiful work of art..."Santa's Little Helper"..Sarah and myself are developing some suprise's for all to enjoy....I have been in the design world for over 30 years...and very few artist's strike a cord with me..where..they are so "multi talented"..Sarah is..from her oil/canvas...to her mixed media..her watercolor's.., Emotion's.."happy" .."sad"..."contiplating".."watching"...or my favorites.."observing"...showing her trademark..which is in her art..in the "eye's" of each work of art...with a little change here and there..and entire work of art..can convey a different emotion...to me..to many..that is the mark of a true creative mind..artist.."Sarah's Christmas Story"..will follow/with "Sarah's Garden"...both could only be properly sold as "boutique"..as they are very very luxurious...enjoy..a preview.."Santa's Little Helper"

No comments:

Post a Comment